Hand Deliver Your Vote By Mail Ballot: Locations
The deadline to mail your vote-by-mail ballot has passed. For a ballot to be counted in the General Election it must be received by 8PM on Election Day regardless of postmark.
You can hand deliver your ballot at the following locations. Or turn it in on Election Day at any polling place.
Drop Off Locations:
Santa Cruz County
These Santa Cruz County locations accept ballots from the voters themselves, a relative or someone who lives with them:
- Santa Cruz County Elections: 701 Ocean Street, white mail box receptacle
- Santa Cruz City Clerk: 212 Locust Street, 8AM - 12PM & 1PM - 5PM
- Watsonville City Clerk: 275 Main Street, 4th Floor (6th Floor of the parking garage), Monday - Thursday 8AM - 5PM, November 1st & 2nd 9AM - 6PM
- In Watsonville at 215 Union Street , a green box which is usually used for payments to the City, is located in the parking lot behind the City Hall in front of the Police Department where voters may drop off their ballot.
- Capitola City Clerk: 420 Capitola Avenue, 8AM - 12PM & 1PM - 5PM
- Scotts Valley City Clerk: during regular business hours on the weekdays
For more information on Santa Cruz County Voting visit here.
Ballot boxes have been placed in City Halls throughout Monterey County. It does not matter which city the voter lives in, just as long as they place their ballot in a box within the Monterey County. The City Halls participating are listed below:
- Carmel, Monte Verde (between Ocean & 7th Avenue)
- Del Rey Oaks, 650 Canyon del Rey
- Gonzales, 147 Fourth Street
- King City, 212 S. Vanderhurst Avenue (Closed Fridays)
- Marina, 211 Hillcrest Avenue, 10AM - 5PM
- Monterey, 580 Pacific Street, Room 6
- Pacific Grove, 300 Forest Avenue
- Salinas, Government Center, Assessors Office, 1st Floor, 168 W. Alisal Street
- Sand City, 1 Sylvan Park (Closed Fridays)
- Seaside, 440 Harcourt Avenue (Closed Fridays)
- Soledad, 248 Main Street
For more information on Monterey County Voting visit here.